Own a Luxury Condominium at the Premier Watersports Resort on Hatteras Island
About Waves Village
One of only two of its kind on Hatteras Island, Waves Village Watersports Resort offers three-bedroom, three-bath units that were designed specifically to treat guests to a once-in-a-lifetime experience while providing beautiful Pamlico Sound access and views of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you are an experienced kiteboarder, surfer, SUP, or kayak enthusiast or just looking for your slice of paradise on the Outer Banks, Waves Village Watersports Resort has it all!
Each resort condominium includes access to the soundfront pool, free wi-fi, private hot tub with views of the Pamlico Sound (including the most spectacular sunsets on the Outer Banks!), gas grill, luxurious interiors, 50” widescreen TV with surround sound, and more.
The resort is conveniently located next to great Outer Banks attractions, shopping, Good Winds Restaurant, Forbes Coffee and Candy shop, and water access that can be used for kiteboarding, kayaking or stand up paddleboarding.
Purchase your 3-bedroom, 3-bath kiteboarding retreat and rent it out when you’re not using it. Most of these luxury units will cash flow themselves with rental income.
Waves Village Condominium Information
- Unit 19 – $399,000
- Unit 18 – $425,000 • SOLD!
- Units 24 & 26 – $525,000
- Unit 25 – $499,000
- Unit 31 – $599,000
- Unit 32 – $599,000
- Unit 33 – $689,000
Condominium Monthly Fees
Condo fees are $575 per month and cover, in general: outside maintenance and repair, and insurance for the exterior of the building, and liability insurance.
- Pool maintenance, cleaning & daily inspection (required by N.C. state law)
- Cleaning of grounds
- Landscaping, mowing
- Insurance for building to wall stud (area from sheetrock into interior of the unit is owner’s responsibility)
- Pool utilities
- Condo house lights/utilities
- Share of sewage system maintenance and inspection required by N.C. state
- Share of parking lot maintenance
- Share of parking lot lighting
- Sprinkler system maintenance and monitoring service
Condo documents are available upon request.